Friday, January 27, 2012

Mini Valentine's Day Cards

I made the cutest mini Valentine's Day Cards for my girls for their friends at school.  I cut out kraft colored cardstock paper at 2.5 x 2.5.  I inked and distressed the edges using Tim Holtz's berry ink pad.  I used Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the scalloped and stamped shape on the inside.  Than I used various cricut cartridge shapes that I popped up using dimensionals.  The stamps came from two sets I just got.  One is from SP & Company called "Candy Hearts" and the other is from Creative Time with Emma called "100% sweetness".  I loved how these turned out.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. How cute are those! I'm sure the girls will love them! Love the one with the lips. Did you put glossy stuff on them to get the glossy look?

    ReplyDelete